- Reviews (0)
The blueplanet 92.0 TL3, just like the blueplanet 87.0 TL3, opens up the state-of-the-art technology of the blueplanet 125 TL3 for large solar roofs. This includes the highest efficiency among all comparable inverters thanks to novel semiconductors made of silicon carbide (SiC).
For all PV modules
You can operate the inverter in rooftop systems and in ground-mounted solar parks – on PV modules with 1000 volts as well as with 1500 volts. For commercial and industrial solar roofs, the blueplanet 92.0 TL3 complies with the current regulations on electromagnetic compatibility: The DC-side EMC protection allows installation in or on buildings.
For a safe investment
Another new feature is the ability to protect both the AC and DC connections as well as the communication interfaces against overvoltage. The PID set is another optional feature that helps to safeguard your solar investment. A standard feature is the protection against corrosion by salty air near the sea.
Your benefits at a glance
- Optimized for PV modules with 1000 V and 1500 V
- Highest efficiencies thanks to innovative SiC semiconductor technology
- Surge protection for AC/DC connections and communication interfaces available
- Special properties for extreme climatic conditions
- Lean commissioning and maintenance via remote services