- Reviews (0)
The blueplanet 29.0 TL3 LV is a transformerless, three-phase string inverter for the Latin American markets. It is based on an AC output voltage of: 29 kW at 240 Vac / 29 kW at 220 Vac / 27.5 kW at 208 Vac.
The easy-to-use inverter
The blueplanet 29.0 TL3 LV is designed to ensure high return on investment from both performance as well as the reduction of installation and component procurement costs: the inverter is lightweight and compact, making it conveniently mountable and transportable.
An integrated combiner also eliminates expensive superfluous procurement costs in continuation of the company’s customer-driven product development strategy.
Your benefits at a glance
- Compact and lightweight for wall mounting
- Up to 150% inverter oversizing possible
- Large cable cross-sections possible for copper and aluminium cables
- Input voltage up to 1,100 V for flexibility and safety in the DC design
- Cost-saving DC and AC input configurations
- Wide MPP range for flexible string design