Gas Engine 400-800 kW
Standard solution for MWM GAS GENERATOR , DEIF’s advanced Delomatic 400 gas (DM 400 gas) system is a comprehensive and versatile platform for controlling and monitoring all aspects of gas engine-driven gensets up to full Combined Heat and Power (CHP) control, including valves, pumps and fans etc.
Suitable for all gas types. Mainly used for biogas plants and small CHP plants.
- Reviews (0)
MWM TCG 2016 V08, V12, V16 Gas Engine – Efficiency across the board!
Compelling arguments – Features at a glance
- Output range from 400 to 800 kWel
- High Flexibility
- Runs on all gas types: natural gas, biogas, landfill gas, sewage gas, mine gas, etc.
- Mainly used for biogas plants and small CHP plants in Europe
- Highest electrical efficiency in the output range up to 1,000 kWel
- More than 1900 power generators with approximately 1,000,000 kWelalready installed around the globe
- Low installation and operating costs
The MWM gas engines of the TCG 2016 series are perfectly geared to the challenges of a dynamic market environment. Our models in the output range of 400 – 800 kWel meet the high requirements of a broad range of applications and guarantee efficiency, reliability, flexibility and environmental sustainability, together with low lifecycle costs and high profitability.
Consumes up to 15 Percent Less Gas than Comparable Gensets Thanks to Its Best-of-Class Efficiency
- Special piston variants with different compression for biogas and natural gas operation
- Optimized gas exchange and camshaft, spark plugs with integrated pre-combustion chamber
- Even load balancing over the individual cylinders enables higher load level and maximum utilization of the engine reserves in terms of output and efficiency
- New closed crankcase ventilation optimizes combustion and increases efficiency by utilizing the blow-by gas
- Consistent downsizing of dead spaces improves complete combustion of the gas mixture, resulting in reduced fuel consumption and HC- and CO-emissions and higher efficiency
Long Service Intervals
- Longest time interval until major overhaul compared to competitors
- Use of Xchange components enables time savings of up to 75 percent during the major overhaul, resulting in reduced costs
- Turbocharger for TCG 2016C series, depending on application with water-cooled bearing housing, thus reducing maintenance costs for turbocharger
- No contamination of the turbocharger compressor thanks to improved separation of gas and liquid phase, resulting in long maintenance intervals
Very Low Lubricant Consumption
- With its lubricant consumption of only 0.1 – 0.2 g/kWh, TCG 2016C sets competitive standards
- Lubricant savings of up to 50 percent compared to competitors
LOWER INVESTMENT COSTS – GAS ENGİNE TCG 2016
Low Installation Costs Thanks to Smaller Dimensions
- Compact genset design saves investment costs through smaller engine space and fewer plant peripherals
- Setup space up to 50 percent smaller than for comparable gensets
HİGH FLEXİBİLİTY – GAS ENGİNE TCG 2016
TEM Control Enables Use of Diverse Gas Types
- Same electrical output with natural gas and biogas
- Further information on the TEM control