TXpert Digital Distribution Transformers
TXpert digital distribution transformers
ABB has launched the world’s first digital distribution transformer to meet the needs of today’s evolving grid. The TXpert is a digital solution that measures and stores essential data and provides analytics that indicate asset performance, providing actionable intelligence.
The sensors and industrial components for TXpert are integrated with the distribution transformer during manufacturing. Its unique and fully-incorporated sensing and computing functionality ensures data accuracy that is time-synchronized to facilitate both inference and predictive analytics.
The TXpert is built upon an expandable digital platform for installing future analytics and remaining relevant over time. It is also flexible to support a wide range of customer communication mediums, protocols and software tools. The TXpert has a built-in Wi-Fi and a wired Ethernet connection for simple access to your encrypted data without interrupting transformer operation.
- Reviews (0)
- Liquid-filled distribution transformers
- 300 kVA to 10 MVA
- ANSI and IEC standards
Why ABB’s TXpert?
- Integrated solution built into the transformer as opposed to a bolt-on attachment
- Capitalized expense (CAPEX) vs. expense on existing operational equipment (OPEX)
- No additional wiring or hardware required
- Time-synched data allows for trending analytics (inference and predictive)
- Remotely expandable platform that can be accessed while still online
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection
- Flexible configuration to support data through numerous communication mediums