- Yorumlar (0)
Fast installation, reliable operation, smooth maintenance – in the blueplanet 125 TL3 you will find pioneering technology to secure your investment in a solar power plant.
The blueplanet 125 TL3 is KACO new energy’s first inverter designed for 1500 volt modules. It is also the first inverter to incorporate silicon carbide (SiC) semiconductors. The blueplanet 125 TL3 thus weighs less than 80 kilograms at a full 125 kVA: a high power density, especially since the inverter allows for an oversizing of its AC power by 1.5 times. And it also provides you with a reactive power reserve.
The inverter that stays cool
The unique efficiency of 99.2 percent and the wide MPP range of 875 to 1300 volts underline this high performance. The blueplanet 125 TL3 handles heat and cold over a wide temperature range of -25 to +60 °C – and is unique in entering a performance derating only at temperatures above 50 °C.
You can commission the inverters via mobile devices on site or from afar. Later on, monitoring and maintenance are conveniently achieved via remote services.
Your benefits at a glance
- Optimized for solar power plants with 1500 V technology
- Extraordinary performance in the smallest possible packaged space
- Simplified handling and logistics
- Extensive grid management functions
- Special properties for extreme climatic conditions
- Lean commissioning and maintenance via remote services