Modular Switchboard up to 24 kV
An Air-Insulated modular switchboard that guarantees hi-reliability for your underground secondary distribution, flexible and easy to install and operate.
- İnceleme (0)
Comprehensive range composed of metal-enclosed switchgear and controlgear modular units up to 24 kV, easily adaptable to your specific requirements
- Containing fixed or withdrawable circuit breaker, using SF6 or vacuum breaking technology, switch-disconnector and contactor
- Rated current 400, 630 and 1250 A
- Short-circuit current up to 25 kA
- Internal arc withstand: 12,5 kA/1s and 16 kA/1s ,IAC: A-FL and A-FLR. Additional internal arc withstand for 20 kA/1s ,IAC A-FL and A-FLR upwards exhaust
Control, monitoring and protection devices providing protection of your installations, continuity of electrical supply and reducing downtime
- Sepam and VIP relays
- Easergy T200S telecontrol interface
- Flair fault passage indicator
The SM6 range is a comprehensive and upgradable offer of highly reliable Air-Insulated modular units for all your medium-voltage secondary underground distribution applications.
Combining flexibility with simplicity of installation and operation, SM6 is a concentrate of Schneider-Electric know-how.
- Medium-voltage section in MV/LV transformer substations in distribution systems
- Medium-voltage consumer or distribution substations up to 24kV.
- Medium-voltage industrial switchboard.