AC voltage and current with 90 ° pointer
The EQ is a versatile quadratic moving iron instrument for measuring AC currents and AC voltages within the range 16 to 65 Hz.
- Reviews (0)
The EQ is a versatile quadratic moving iron instrument for measuring AC currents and AC voltages within the range 16 to 65 Hz. Measuring true RMS, the EQ instruments have beendesigned, produced and tested according to the present standards. They are available in four different sizes – 48, 72, 96 and 144 mm (EQ48, EQ72, EQ96 and EQ144) – but can also be adapted to suit customisation requests.
- Voltage meter.
- 40 to 800 V, 16 to 65 Hz.
- 1 to 60 A, 16 to 65 Hz.
- Accuracy class: 1.5
- 90 ° pointer deflection
- IP52 (IP54 on request)
- Customised and exchangeable scale available for 90 °
- Measuring range: 40 to 800 V (Q48: 40 to 300 V), 1 to 60 A (Q48: 1 to 40 A)
- CCS CP17T00001_01 UK.PDF
- DoC 4910290003 UK.pdf
- DQ_VDQ_DPR_DSM_EQ green passport 4123000002A MEPC.197(62).pdf
- GL 1201298HH UK.pdf
- RRR 13-11.1.1-6.4.3-0833 UK.PDF
- RS 16.10008.262 UK.PDF
- Type Certificate 4124010009 UK.pdf
Table of Products