- İnceleme (0)
DEIF’s automatic genset controller (AGC-4) is the most comprehensive and flexible power management and protection unit on the market today. A further development of DEIF’s AGC-3, the new generation controller is fully compatible with its predecessor and has been designed to allow for easy, intuitive, and smooth switch-overs for those looking to upgrade.
Suitable for a wide range of applications, the AGC-4’s standard sequences include back-up power, start/stop, synchronisation, and load sharing.
The AGC-4 is simple to incorporate into both new and existing designs, customising the application to fit your needs, for instance dedicating specific functions or logic conditions to different inputs and outputs.
Technologically sophisticated, the AGC-4 is also the world’s most robust power management controller, successfully tested to maintain reliability and durability in extreme weather and hazardous conditions. Approvals include TÜV and UL.
A standard in the automatic genset controller, AGC- 4, using DEIF’s emulation solution, all you need to do to perform a complete test of your power management systems is turn on your controller and connect communications.
The emulations solution’s focus on exact reproduction of behaviour improves your planning, commissioning and training. It is all done in a safe environment without the costly and excessive need of gensets and switchgear and without the risk of equipment damage and human injury. The innovative solution gives you a critical market advantage and guarantees your customers a cuttingedge, finished result.
REMOTE COMMUNİCATİON AND CONTROL
The AGC-4 supports serial communication protocols including modbus (RS-485, USB, and TCP/IP) and profibus. This feature allows you to supervise and control your genset/plant from a remote location and minimise downtime or take immediate action on genset alarms or warnings.
- Multiple operating modes in one software
- Synchronisation of up to 56 breakers in one plant
- Multi-master power management
- Load-dependent start and stop
- Load management
- Emulation for Fast Training & I/O test
- Hot Standby – Change to backup genset controller on the fly
- Close Before Excitation – Synchronisation in less than 10 sec
- Application notes DEIF emulation tool 4189340932 UK.pdf
- Application notes Interfacing DEIF equipment 4189340670 UK.pdf
- Application notes M-Logic AGC-4 4189341230 UK.pdf
- Critical Power – AGC-4 – GlobalConnect (UK).pdf
- Critical Power – AGC-4 – Port of Dover – United Kingdom (UK).pdf
- Critical Power – AGC-4 – Tokat – Turkey (UK).pdf
- Rental – AGC-4 – A Geradora – Brazil (UK).pdf
Other Technical Documentation
Quick Start Guide