Gas Engine 1000-2000 kW
Standard solution for MWM GAS Generator , DEIF’s advanced Delomatic 400 GAS (DM 400 gas) system is a comprehensive and versatile platform for controlling and monitoring all aspects of gas engine-driven gensets up to full Combined Heat and Power (CHP) control, including valves, pumps and fans etc.
Best electrical and thermal efficiency in its class. Natural gas, biogas, mine gas, etc.
- İnceleme (0)
Gas engine TCG 2020 / TCG 2020 K1, V12, V12 (1MW), V16, V20 – For the highest ratings in ecology and economy!
- Output range from 1,000 to 2,000 kWel
- Best electrical and thermal efficiency in its output class
- Runs on all gas types: natural gas, biogas, landfill gas, sewage gas, mine gas, etc.
- Low operating costs
- TCG 2020 is mainly used for CHP plants in Europe and for biogas worldwide
- The TCG 2020 V12 (1MW) is specifically optimized for the 1 MWelcapacity range, with even lower operating and maintenance costs
- TCG 2020K was especially adapted to non-ISO conditions such as high altitudes or high intake air temperatures in the field of natural gas
- More than 2000 power generators with approximately 2,800,000 kWel already installed around the globe
The MWM gas engines of the TCG 2020 series are perfectly geared to the challenges of a dynamic market environment. Our models in the output range of 1,000 – 2,000 kWel meet the high requirements of a broad range of applications and guarantee efficiency, reliability, flexibility and environmental sustainability, together with low lifecycle costs and high profitability.
TCG 2020 – High Profitability Thanks to High Efficiency
- Improvements of the intake duct and spark plug provide higher efficiency compared to predecessor model
- Miller valve control times increase genset efficiency
TCG 2020 V12 (1MW) – Increased Efficiency and Extended Useful Life in the 1 MWel Capacity Range
- For all natural gas and biogas applications in countries with 50 Hz networks
- Longer maintenance intervals for all natural gas applications extend useful life by two years
- Optimized electrical efficiency of 43 percent (under ISO conditions) for natural gas applications
- Optimized lubricant management
- Lower internal consumption through higher mixture cooler temperatures for natural gas applications
TCG 2020K – Optimized for Isolated Operation and Non-ISO Conditions
- Load response in only seven steps
- Fast and reliable supply in the event of grid failures or in isolated operation
- Special 1,000 kWel variant available for high altitude setup and different intake air temperatures
Higher Efficiency and Lower Pollutant Emissions
- Smaller dead spaces in combustion chamber ensure more complete combustion
- Reduced fuel consumption and CO and HC emissions
- This enables gas savings of up to 15 percent a year and increases the profitability of the plant
Higher Efficiency and Long Maintenance Intervals
- Effective crankcase ventilation increases efficiency by utilizing the returned combustible blow-by gas
- Optimized blow-by return and improved separation of the gas phase and liquid phase enable longer maintenance intervals for the turbocharger thanks to the clean intake air
K Editions: Maximum Output at Low Costs
- Improved output capacity of TCG 2020K under non-ISO conditions and excellent load response through optimum turbocharger design with broad performance map
- New turbocharger TCR 16 for TCG 2020 with water-cooled bearing housing eliminates need for separate maintenance stages for the turbocharger
- TCG 2020 K1 is a for 1000 kWel optimized version of the TCG 2020 K gas engine with a focus on high efficiency at low cost of investment
HİGH RELİABİLİTY – GAS ENGİNE TCG 2020 / TCG 2020 K
Few Interruptions Due to Long Maintenance Intervals
- No more than two interruptions a year due to scheduled maintenance
- Longest interval until major overhaul compared to competitors
- Use of Xchange components enables time savings of up to 75 percent during the major overhaul, resulting in reduced costs
High Reliability through Mature Drive Technology in 60 Hz Range
- Engine can be operated with an optimum speed of 1500 RPM.
- Lower speed ensures stable and complete combustion, resulting in lower CO emissions and less component wear and tear